Contact us for:
Following positions are open.
Eligible candidates please send their updated CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join NCCF in their initiative of promoting responsible forest management in India
- To bridge the gap between policy makers and practioners including entrepreneurs on issues that emerges on trade and other related aspects of forests and forest produce and services.
- To provide a platform for bringing together bodies/government/non-government organizations/persons/institutions/stakeholders for promoting forest and forest produce certification schemes for long term security of forest resources
- To increase public awareness especially of key stake holders through various measures and disseminate information about benefits, processes and global developments about independent forest certification.
- To provide a link between responsible production and responsible consumption and help the consumer to make socially and environmentally responsible buying decisions.
- To provide assistance to the industry and commerce to implement relevant systems and adopt practices that minimize impacts on human health and the environment;
Reach us at:
Network for Certification and Conservation of Forests
505, 5th Floor, Matrix Tower,
Sector 132, Noida 201304,