DOWNLOAD : NCCF MEMBESHIP LIST 2017-18 || NCCF MEMBERSHIP FORM
NCCF is a national membership association, governed by its members. These members may be organizational – which means that they represent their institution or organization – or individual. Members are from diverse backgrounds and include representatives of environmental and social non-governmental organizations, the timber trade, forestry organizations, indigenous people’s organizations, community forestry groups, retailers and manufacturers, and forest certification organizations, as well as individual forest owners and interested parties
Benefits of Membership
- The membership to NCCF i.e. they will become an officially important stakeholder for the organization.
- Since it’s a not for profit organization hence the membership money will be used for the contribution towards maintaining the Forest sustainability and development of standards.
- Members have the right to attend the conferences, training seminars, exhibition, workshops and other important events and meetings.
- They Can submit, vote and comment on the draft standards (only relevant comments would be entertained) which fundamentally affect the way that NCCF is run.
- NCCF members may also stand as and vote for candidates for the Governing Body.
- Access to Research, Surveys, Knowledge Papers, Press Releases.
- NCCF will provide a Platform for interaction and networking between government, private and academia.
- NCCF and through it the member will act as a think tank regarding all the activities related to forestry in India.
- Tax Exemption in the donations ( 80G & 12A)
The Different classes of the members are mentioned below:
The entity(s)/bodies/ Social Group entities/ NGOs whether incorporated or not incorporated can apply and enroll as an ordinary member provided such organization have minimum five year of establishment
Any academic or cultural body or local body constituted by local Governing bodies, PSU, State Government including a university , department, research institute, registered Society
Any Person having the requisite qualification and a body corporate /Proprietorship Firm/ Firm/ Society/ Social Groups/ NGO/ Association of Persons can become an Associate Member provided
NCCF Membership Fee Structure
Download : NCCF Membership Form
You are requsted send your filled membership from by post or email scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Category 1 year 5 year Lifetime
|Associate||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 15,000|
|Institutional Member||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Ordinary Member||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 1,25,000|
*Note: Rs 1000 to be paid additionally as one time admission fee