Job Title: Coordinator
|Last Date||7th April 2021|
|Desired Skills||1. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills |
2. Positive and energetic attitude with quick learning aptitude
3. Understanding of project management principles
4. Working knowledge of MS Office, email clients, etc.
5. Good documentation/drafting skills
6. Ability to work under stringent timelines with minimum guidance
|Essential Qualifications||Post Graduate or equivalent in Forest Management/Natural Resource Management/Forestry/ Biodiversity/Environment/Climate Change/Sustainability, or any stream of Life Sciences or similar subject(s) more details|
Job Title: Intern, PCA
|Last Date||April 2021|
|Desired Skills||1. Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.|
2. Basic proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, etc.
3.Good communication skills: written, oral and presentation including demonstrated networking abilities.
4. Social media friendly
5. Interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and work with colleagues.
6. Capable of quick learning
7. Organisational and research competencies with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
8. Good documentation and drafting skills.
|Essential Qualifications||Graduate/Post Graduate/ or equivalent in Natural Resource Management/Forestry/ Biodiversity/Environment/Climate Change/Sustainability, or any stream of Life Sciences or similar subject(s) more details|
Join NCCF in their initiative of promoting responsible forest management in India
- To bridge the gap between policy makers and practioners including entrepreneurs on issues that emerges on trade and other related aspects of forests and forest produce and services.
- To provide a platform for bringing together bodies/government/non-government organizations/persons/institutions/stakeholders for promoting forest and forest produce certification schemes for long term security of forest resources
- To increase public awareness especially of key stake holders through various measures and disseminate information about benefits, processes and global developments about independent forest certification.
- To provide a link between responsible production and responsible consumption and help the consumer to make socially and environmentally responsible buying decisions.
- To provide assistance to the industry and commerce to implement relevant systems and adopt practices that minimize impacts on human health and the environment;